NTFS (New Technology File System) is a file system developed by Microsoft in succession to FAT file system. This file system supports many new features which were not present in earlier versions of FAT32 file systems. But nevertheless, NTFS file systems are also vulnerable to data losses under some circumstances like you may delete your entire NTFS drive while performing some another action.
NTFS Disk Data Recovery Software:
Irrespective of the fact that how your data actually got deleted/lost from your NTFS drive, there is a way out due to which you need not bother. You can always recover data from NTFS disk using Remo Recover Software Recovery Tool which is an apt way to get back your lost data from the NTFS file on to your computer. This is the quickest and reasonable software to restore the missing or erased files from your NTFS drive.
Prominent features of Remo Recover:
Remo Recover is no doubtedly a great tool to perform the data recovery on NTFS disk. Out-standing features of Remo Recover give it a different recognition in the market.
- Remo Recover quickly recovers the data from the hard drives which are based on NTFS file systems such as SATA, PATA, IDE, and USB hard drives etc.
- Successfully retrieves the whole data present on the NTFS drive irrespective of their file formats, viz. audio files, video files, and documents etc.
- This software allows you to view the recovered files using ‘Preview’ option without even having to pay in the demo version itself.
- This tool incorporates very efficient and advanced recovery procedure which abides by the scanning algorithms guidelines to restore all the erased files successfully.
- In addition to that, this NTFS disk data recovery software is compatible with all Windows operating systems like Windows NT, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista, and Windows XP etc.
Steps to recover NTFS disk data using Remo Recover:
Having involved simple and few steps, Remo Recover is pretty easy software to operate through! You would be just few clicks away from getting your NTFS drive data recovered after downloading this utility.
Step1: Download the Remo Recover tool on your Windows machine and launch the application either by clicking on the shortcut icon created on the desktop or from the Start menu. Then select ‘Recover Drives’ option from the main screen.
Step2: Now select for ‘Partition Recovery’ or ‘Formatted/Reformatted Recovery’ option from the main screen as per your need.
Step3: After selecting the appropriate option from the above step, the software will then display all the available drives on your Windows computer among which you can select that particular NTFS drive from where the data was deleted.
Step4: After choosing the appropriate drive, hit on ‘Next’ to begin with the scanning process.
Step5: After the software will be done with the scanning process, you will see list of the entire recovered data getting displayed on the main screen. You can view this data using ‘Preview’ option and can further classify them under any of the two categories available as per your ease for viewing the recovered data ,viz. ‘File Type View’ and ‘Data View’.
Note: Once the scanning process is over you can save the entire data using ‘Save Recovery Session’ option which is of great benefit in future reference. Seeing the efficiency of the software, when you buy the product then you can make use of ‘Open Recovery Session’ which directly opens up with the session state saved earlier and hence you can use ‘Save’ option to permanently store the data to your computer.