Most of you might have used a single partition on your computer for a long period, and later understand the need of multiple partitions on your hard disk drive. Dividing the hard drive into several logical partitions helps in categorizing the file types and storing them at particular partitions. This makes you to identify and pick your files so easy and time consuming. So, to divide a hard disk drive into several partitions of same or different size, you either use Disk Management Utility or some third party partitioning tools.
However, in spite of taking several precautionary measures, you often end up in doing mistakes such as unintentional deletion of important partition, or else it got deleted due to partitioning error while creating, removing or resizing the partition. Other than these, the other reasons behind deletion of partitions on Windows computers are corruption in the file system, hard drive failure, operating system upgradation, etc.
Whatever may be the reasons behind deletion of partition on Windows computers, Remo Recover is a complete undelete partition recovery software that recovers deleted partitions in few clicks. For complete recovery, it is highly recommended to download, and install Remo Recover software on a different system. Then, connect the affected drive as a slave to this system, and restore your deleted partitions with utmost ease
Undelete deleted partition with Remo Recover tool:
To restore deleted partition, all you need to do is just download, and install this Remo Partition undelete software on your Windows PC, then launch it to perform deleted partition recovery. It allows you to select a physical hard drive that is connected to your PC or laptop. It then, thoroughly scans your drive to get deleted partition back and easily restore data from it. It even allows you to view all the recoverable files in File Type View or Data View via its in-built “Preview” button. To save your valuable time, and avoid rescanning of the drive, while running the complete edition, make use of “Save Recovery Session” feature in demo edition. So that, while executing the full version, you can use “Open Recovery Session” button and save the recovered files at your desired location, without rescanning your drive again. Please watch a complete video by using the link https://youtu.be/fXF9lkhBg2M to know how to recover deleted partition by using this software that gives you step by step procedure to get back your deleted partition
Why Remo Recover?
- Remo Recover supports recovery pf partition formatted with FAT16. FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, and ExFAT file systems
- Supports recovery from various hard drive interfaces such as SATA, SSD, PATA, IDE, SCSI, etc.
- Compatible with all versions of Windows OS that includes Windows 2000, XP, Windows Server 2003 and 2008, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, etc.
- Restores more than 300 types of files including word documents, videos, audios, images, PowerPoint presentation files, spreadsheets, games, system or program files, etc.
- Supports recovery of partitions from other storage devices such as USB drives, pen drives, memory cards, external hard drives, FireWire drives, etc.
- Supports almost all major brands of hard drives such as Seagate, Western Digital, Toshiba, Transcend, Sony, Samsung, Iomega, Buffalo, Hitachi, Kingston, etc.
Other reasons behind deletion of partition on Windows computers:
- Formatting a wrong partition instead of the required partition without taking necessary backup
- Damage in the partition table due to some unknown errors
- Virus or malware infection is the most common reasons behind loss, deletion or corrupt partitions
- Sometimes, partitions gets deleted due to corruption in Master Boot Record
- Following incorrect procedure while converting the file system of a logical drive from FAT to NTFS or vice versa can lead to inaccessibility of files contained in it