“Hi, is it possible for recovering files after system restore on Windows 7? Please help me! As my system was not responding properly, yesterday evening I restored my Windows 7 system in safe mode to some restore points. But, the problem is after restoring my Windows 7, I lost few important files that were stored in the C: drive. Right now I am feeling puzzled about how to recover files after system recovery Windows 7 computer. Is there any way for recovering files after system restore on Windows 7? Please help me out! I am waiting for your valuable response. Thank you….!”
Well, “System Restore” is an option available in Windows 7 that is used as a remedy during unexpected behaviour of the system like system crash, operating system corruption, hard drive failure, Blue Screen of Death error, and so on. If you restore your Windows 7 system without taking backup of your valuable files, then you will be the loser of plenty of files stored in the C: Drive. But you need not worry, as still there are chances of recovering files after system restore on Windows 7 by making use of suitable data recovery software.
Software to recover files after system recovery Windows 7:
Data recovery after restoring Windows 7 system is now very simple and easier with professional data recovery tool like Remo Recover. This software is designed and developed by a group of technical experts with advanced scanning and data recovery algorithms. With its advanced scanning technology, it scans, recognizes, and recovers all type of files within couple of clicks. All you have to do is, straightaway download the free demo edition of the software and run on your Windows 7 computer. Once it completes the scanning process, permits you to preview the recovered files. Thereby you can come to a decision about the software, and if you are satisfied with the tool, then activate it and save the recovered files at your desired location
Some users, when their Windows 7 system is not responding properly, they update to Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or to a latest version Windows 10. Such users, who have updated their Windows system, if come across any data loss or deletion issues, then they can utilize this tool to recover deleted files in Windows 8.1, and from other versions of Windows OS with great ease
Advantages of using Remo Recover application:
- Demo version of this software comes out with save recovery session option that avoids you from re-scanning your system again and again while running its complete edition
- Recovers more than 280 types of files including images, audio files, videos, Office files, system or program files, games, and many more
- Besides Windows 7, it also supports missing or erased files recovery on Windows 8, Windows 10, Vista, XP, Windows 2000, and other Windows versions
- Supports different types of hard drives such as PATA, SCSI, IDE, SATA, etc.
- Files from FAT16, FAT32, ExFAT, and NTFS formatted partitions can be recovered with this tool
- In addition, you can even retrieve files from external hard drives, thumb drives, USB flash drives, memory cards, pen drives, and other storage drives by using the software
Points to remember:
- Soon after restoring your Windows 7 computer, avoid the further usage of your system, and don’t store any new files on your C: Drive, because overwriting files will reduces the chance of recovery
- Download and install this Remo Recover software on the healthy drive of your system, other than the drive from where you have to recover your valuable files
- Maintaining proper backup of all the essential files is a good idea, as if you come across any data loss problems, without any difficulty you can easily retrieve them back from a backup copy