Here are the various actions that cause loss or deletion of data from Canon camcorders:
- One of the most common reasons behind deletion of data from Canon camcorder is accidental deletion of data. User may unintentionally press Delete All key while previewing files or else while removing unwanted files, he or she may delete few important files
- Improper usage of the camcorder also leads to loss of data. Recording videos even after camcorder displays low battery warning message, trying to save videos when the camcorder’s memory is full results in data loss
- Interruptions like sudden power outage or abrupt removal of camcorder or camcorder’s memory card from the computer during read/write operation can cause data loss
- Camcorder corruption or when the file system of the camcorder ‘s memory card is corrupted, then it results in severe data loss
- Formatting the camcorder intentionally or unintentionally without having data backup leads to permanent deletion of entire data
- Other technical issues such as hardware malfunction, virus infection, deletion by third party tools, etc. leads to data loss from camcorder
Camcorder is a compact electronic device that is capable of capturing videos and audio data such as a movie for later playback. Usually, the recorded videos is stored on an external storage device such as memory card inserted in camcorder. Like other storage device, data such as recorded videos and audio files can get deleted or lost from the camcorder. However, frequently occurred data loss scenarios are mentioned above. If you have lost or deleted your Canon camcorder data in any of the above discussed scenarios, then here is good news for you. Canon camcorder data recovery can be easily done with the assistance of Remo Recover software.
Canon camcorder data recovery with Remo Recover tool:
Whatever may be the reasons behind data loss, movies or videos shot using Canon camcorder can be easily recovered with the help of Remo Recover software. To recover data from Canon camcorder, just download, install, and run the free trial edition of this program on your computer, by connecting your camcorder to the system. It performs deep scanning of your camcorder and recovers all your missing or erased data within couple of clicks. Once, it completes recovery process, permits you to view the recovered files in File Type View or Data View. To save the recovered files at your destination place, you need to activate the program.
Advantages of using Remo Recover software:
- Remo Recover tool restores all media files including videos, images, music files of all formats such as MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, WAV, MP3, NEF, CRW, CR2, ARW, RAW, GIF, TIFF, JPG, JPEG, BMP, PNG, DNG, and many more
- It runs well on almost all Mac versions such as Mac El Capitan, Yosemite, Sierra, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Snow Leopard, etc.
- Apart from Canon, it also supports all other major brands of camcorders and cameras such as Nikon, Kodak, Sony, Olympus, Panasonic, etc.
- Supports recovery from almost all kinds of storage devices such as xD cards, SD cards, SDXC cards, SDHC cards, MMC cards, CF cards, micro SD cards, external hard drives, pen drives, flash drives, thumb drives, and so on
- It does not make any changes to the content of original files, as it operates on read only mode