Have you ever tried to reboot your external hard disk drive when it is not booting the operating system when plugged in to your computer? Does your computer displayed a blue screen error message when you connected your external hard drive to your computer? Then, it is a serious problem as you have saved hundreds of important files in it and could not able to access. This sign clearly indicates that the external HDD is corrupted severely. Luckily, all the files stored in that external hard drive can be easily recovered using Remo Recover software with great ease.
Circumstances where External HDD Refuses to Boot are listed below:
- Scratches on the external HDD where the information related to booting is stored makes it unreadable and fails to mount on the system. As a result of this users lose access to the external hard drive data
- When the file system of external hard drive is corrupted severely due to virus/malwares, then it fails to boot. Using the same external hard drive on multiple computers may also causes corruption to the file system
- Removing external hard drive from the system in non-safer mode frequently causes severe damage to the disk due to which it can become unbootable
Apart from the above mentioned circumstances, there can be many other scenarios that makes your external hard drive unbootable. However, irrespective of the reasons behind unbootable hard drive, you can easily perform external HDD won’t boot recovery task with the help of Remo Recover software. Please follow this link to know complete procedure to recover data from unbootable external HDD.
Advanced Features of Remo Recover Tool:
- Built in algorithms of this tool assists in scanning the unbootable external HDD, recognizing and recovering more than 300 types of files from it
- You can evaluate the software prior purchase by downloading and running its free demo version
- Demo version comes out with advanced features that contains Preview option to view the recovered files before saving. “Save Recovery Session” option helps in saving the entire data recovery process in demo version, so that after activating complete version, you can resume with the saved recovery session using “Open Recovery Session” option.
- The supported file systems by this software are FAT16, FAT32, ExFAT, NTFS, etc. and different types of hard drives such as SATA, PATA, SCSI, and IDE.
- This software supports almost all major brands of external HDD such as Western Digital, Seagate, Transcend, Toshiba, and many more
- Supports external HDD won’t boot recovery on almost all versions of Windows OS including Windows 10, Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, Windows Server 2003 and 2008, Windows 2000, etc.