Have you formatted WD passport hard drive accidentally? Due to formatting of hard drive data is wiped out permanently. This leads to huge data loss from Western Digital passport hard drive. Under such circumstances, you are looking for reliable tool to recover deleted or lost files from hard drive. Please suggest me how to recover WD passport hard drive data in a reliable way? Thanks in Advance!!!
Remo Recover software is capable in recovering data from WD my passport hard drive on Mac or Windows system. With this recovery tool, it is easy to recover different file types such as media files, Office document file, archive file, Photoshop files and so on. It recovers files from various hard drive interfaces such as HFS, HFSX, HFS+, FAT 16, FAT 32 and NTFS. This software can be easily installed on Mountain Lion, Snow Leopard, Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan and on Seirra systems. You can get this software from website so that you can recover all deleted files and folder from WD my passport.
Reasons for data loss from WD passport hard drive
- Bad sectors
- File system corruption
- Use of unreliable software
- Use of antivirus scanning tool
- Accidental or formatting drive
- Merging or creating new partition
This software can be used to recover Western Digital hard drive deleted or lost due to above mentioned scenarios. It recovers file such as pictures, audio, video, RAR file, ZAR file, PDF, PSD, etc. This software is capable in recovering corrupted, damaged or broken WD passport hard drive.
Steps to Perform WD My Passport Data Recovery Mac
- First of all, download this software on your PC or laptop. Then launch this application to perform data recovery from WD hard drive.
- Select Recover Drive button on main screen. Choose either Recover Deleted Files or Recover Lost Files available on screen.
- Initiate the recovery process by selecting drive from which you want to recover data. With the completion of scan process, you have list of recoverable files on screen.
- Choose important files from list and press next button to preview recovered files. It allows you to save recovered files on desired location of your Mac system.
Features of Hard Drive Recovery Tool
- Compatible with all the versions of Mac operating systems such as Mavericks, Yosemite, Mountain Lion, Snow Leopard, etc.
- Recovers more than 300 file type in few simple steps. It allows user to recover files from formatted, reformatted, corrupted and damaged hard drive.
- Apart from WD hard drive recovery, you can also recover files from Toshiba, SanDisk, Samsung, Buffalo, Seagate, Transcend, Hitachi, etc.
- Save Recovery Session is available so that users can resume recovery session anytime. Preview option is also available to test the efficiency of the tool.