knowing or without knowing you might delete a partition on Windows operating system but for some reason you want to have it back. Then how to recover deleted partition data? Actually its very simple to get your data back by using Remo Recover software, it is one of the best utility available in the market that solves all the issues related to data recover problem.
This toolkit helps you to retrieve the erased partition in just a few simple steps; with the help of advanced powerful algorithm it deeply scans the unallocated space in hard disk to retrieve entire deleted partition without any difficulty. Even if your deleted partition in hard disk is overwritten by some other partition, still you can use this toolkit to recover the partition data.
Important characteristics of Remo Recover application:
- Remo Recover toolkit can be used to recover deleted partition which is formatted with different file systems such as FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and ExFAT.
- Remo Recover toolkit can detect and recover more than 300 different file types and this utility can recover any type of file including photo files, audio files, documents files and many more from the deleted partition.
- Demo version of this recover product is available without any cost so you can check the efficiency of this recover tool before purchasing the licensed version.
- The user interface provided by this recover software is very simple and friendly where users do not any technical skills to use this software.
Advantages of Remo Recover software:
- This tool is compatible on all the versions of Windows operating system like Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, etc.
- Deleted partitions can be restored from different types of hard drive interfaces such as SATA, PATA, SCSI and IDE by using this recover software.
- Deleted partitions can be extracted from various portable devices like portable HDDs, pen drives, FireWire drive, flash drive, etc.
- This Remo Recover toolkit is very much safe and secure because it is free from virus or malware infections and the recovered files from deleted partition can be sorted based on name, size, date and file type.
Some common causes of partition deletion:
- When Interruption is occurred during resize of partitions then it leads to deletion of partitions.
- Corruption of partition header file leads to partition deletion in the Windows operating system.
- Presence of bad sectors in hard drive causes damage to the Windows hard drive and makes your data inaccessible.
Steps to install Remo Recover utility:
Download and install Remo recover software on to your Windows operating system; run the application by double clicking on the icon. Select Recover Drives from the main screen and choose Partition Recovery on the second window. Select the drive which contains the deleted partition and click on Next button to start the recover process. After the completion of recover process all restored data are displayed in the form of list. The inbuilt preview option is provided to view the recovered files. Finally you can save the restored partition by using save option available in licensed version.