A sector on USB drive become inaccessible due to physical damage is called bad sector. In such severe condition, it is impossible to write data over the USB drive. Most of the users think that bad sector USB drive recovery can’t be carried out with any data recovery software.
But Remo Recovery tool is an advanced tool to perform USB drive bad sector recovery in few steps. This software can be downloaded and installed on all the versions of Windows and Mac operating systems. This software is free from harmful virus so you can install this application on any computer or laptop. It consists of a special feature that allows user to search recovered files from list according to file name, file size and file type. You can also employ this program to recover data from hard drive, external hard drive and memory cards.
How to check and fix the errors with Windows system?
Windows is providing in built tool to check errors in any drive. With this tool, you are able to check disk which is having problem or become inaccessible. Follow the given steps in order to check errors:
- Open Windows Explorer > Computer > Select Drive
- Right click on drive and choose Properties
- Switch to Tools tab and click on Check button
- Click on the checkboxes “Automatically fix file system errors” and “Scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors”. Press on Start button
However, it is not always possible to fix the error with the in-built tool. Under such circumstances, you can employ Remo Recover tool to recover lost data from USB drive having bad sector.
Benefits of Remo Recover Tool
- This software can be downloaded, installed and launched on all the versions of Windows and Mac operating system.
- It supports data recovery from HFS, HFS+, HFSX, NTFS, NTFS5 and ExFAT file systems. Apart from USB drives, you can also implement this software on hard drive, external hard drive, memory cards and other data storage devices.
- Demo version is available online so download and recover data from USB drive having bad sectors. With this free version, you are able to recover files up to 1GB.
- Customer support team are always available to assist, in case user is having problem in recovering data from USB drive.