Lexar is one of the leading manufacturers of memory cards. It manufactures SD cards, xD cards, SDXC cards, SDHC cards, MMC cards, CF cards, etc. Among these memory cards, compact flash cards are most widely used storage media in various devices like cameras, camcorders, smart phones, and other media devices.
Like other storage Medias, CF card manufactured by Lexar is also not free from data loss issues. Data from Lexar CF card can get lost or deleted at any time, due to our own mistakes or some unexpected things. Now, before concentrating on how to recover files Lexar compact flash card, let us know few factors that are responsible for the deletion or loss of files from Lexar CF card, so that you can try to avoid such circumstances in future
- If any sort of interruptions like sudden system shutdown due to power surge or abrupt ejection of CF card from the system while transferring data from CF card to computer or vice versa, then data saved in CF card may get deleted
- While previewing files on your camera or other digital media device containing CF card as the external storage media, pressing Delete All button accidentally deletes all files permanently from the CF card. Or else, while erasing unwanted files from CF card, you may accidentally delete few important files
- Using the same CF card on multiple devices, which are incompatible with CF cards can corrupt the card. As a result of this CF card can become inaccessible
- File system corruption, severe virus/malware infection, deletion by third party tools, formatting the CF card knowingly or unknowingly without any data backup, formation of bad sectors, etc. are the most common factors responsible for the loss of data from CF card
In such scenarios, one might feel that all their files from CF card are gone forever and cannot be restored back. It is not true, and you can recover file Lexar compact flash card with the help of Remo Recover software.
Use Remo Recover tool and recover files Lexar compact flash card:
Remo Recover is a professional data recovery tool that is built with advanced and powerful scanning technology. With this scanning techniques, it thoroughly scans your Lexar CF card and recovers all your missing or deleted files in few clicks. It recovers videos, images, audio files, Office files, games, and other files from CF card in just three easy to execute steps. To recover data from Lexar USB device, all you need to do is just download, install and launch its free demo version on your computer. After the completion of scanning process, it allows you to view all the recoverable files prior saving. To save these recovered files, you need to activate the complete edition.
Why Remo Recover software?
- Remo Recover is compatible with various brands of CF memory cards such as SanDisk, Toshiba, Kingston, Samsung, Sony, and many more
- It comes out with simple interface so that even a new user can handle it without any difficulty
- This utility is compatible on different versions of Windows OS including Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8 and 8.1, Windows Server 2003 and 2008, XP, Windows 2000, etc.
- Supports missing or deleted data recovery from corrupted, formatted, and reformatted CF cards, external hard drives, pen drives, flash drives, and other storage devices with utmost ease
- You can sort the recovered files based on various file attributes like file name, file type, file size, and date. And these recovered files can be compressed in order to increase the free memory space