Dividing computer hard drive into different logical drives also known as partitions helps in easy identifying of the required files. For an instance, when a new computer has bought, there will be only one partition in the system. As per our requirements we divide hard drive into different partitions using Disk Management utility. It is easier to find and identify files if we have separate partitions for operating system files, official files, personal and entertainment files. So, we usually like to have three to four partitions on our computers.
Just imagine that you have lost or accidentally deleted one your partition of your Windows 10 system, while doing some task. As a result entire data saved in that partition gets disappeared. Is it not frustrated to you? Do not worry, just remain calm and go through this article to know how to perform a task of partition recovery Windows 10 using Remo Recover software.
There are many ways by which you lose or delete a partition on Windows 10 desktop or laptop. Some important ones are mentioned below:
- By mistake you may format a wrong partition when you want to extend an existing partition. Or else, you may unknowingly format a partition on your Windows 10 system, due to which all files saved in that partition gets erased
- Sudden and frequent power outages while accessing files from a partition can result in corruption of the partition. Data saved in such corrupted partition becomes inaccessible. File system corruption also results in data loss
- Using unreliable third party tools for creating or resizing a partition can result in deletion of partition while trying to locate free disk space in that partition
- Virus infection is one of the main reasons behind corruption of the partition. Severely virus infected partition can become inaccessible
- Conversion of partition from one file system to another, occurrence of error messages while creating dual or multi boot partitions using disk partitioning tools, etc. are some of the reasons behind partition loss
Apart from the above described scenarios, there can be lot of other scenarios that can lead to deletion or loss of partition on Windows 10. Whatever may be the reasons, partition recovery Windows 10 is an easy task with Remo Recover software. This partition recovery Windows 10 tool recovers deleted or lost partitions with great ease. Advanced scanning algorithms used in this software helps in deep scanning of your Windows 10 system and recovering partitions that are either deleted or lost. Demo version of the software is available for free download, just download and run it and evaluate the software prior purchasing it.
Key Features of Remo Recover Application:
- Demo version provides an option to preview the recovered files prior saving
- “Save Recovery Session” option in demo version reduces your time by preventing you from rescanning your Windows 10 after purchasing the tool. Because, an option called “Open Recovery Session” in licensed version allows you to resume with the saved recovery session
- It supports data recovery from different file systems such as FAT16, Fat32, NTFS, NTFS5, etc.
- Data from different hard drive interfaces like SATA, PATA, SCSI, and IDE can be easily recovered using this tool
- It can be used as partition recovery software Windows 10, and other Windows versions like Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, Windows 2000, Server 2003 and 2008, etc.
- It can also recover data from portable devices like pen drive, flash drive, external hard drive, memory cards, and many more
- This Windows 10 partition recovery tool supports data recovery from different branded hard disks such as Transcend, LaCie, Dell, Transcend, HP, SanDisk, Toshiba, and many more.