Sometimes, some unexpected things happen on your Windows 10 computers that deletes your important files and folders permanently from the system. Files that are deleted usually moved to the recycle bin folder and can restore them back easily, whereas the files deleted using Shift Delete will be removed permanently from the system.
Once the user deletes important files or folder using Shift Delete keys, he thinks that the files are removed permanently from the system and can’t be recovered back. But, the fact is that, after the files are deleted, only the pointer pointing to those files will be removed, the actual files are still intact in their location until they are not overwritten with new files. Those deleted files can be easily recovered with the assistance of Remo Recover software that guides you how to recover permanently deleted files in Windows 10 with utmost ease.
Before going to know how to recover permanently deleted files in Windows 10 using this software, it is important to know the scenarios that lead to permanent deletion of files from Windows 10, so that you can avoid these scenarios in future and be careful.
- Emptying the recycle bin folder without looking at the contents of the folder, after deletion of the files and folders. On some occasions, while deleting useless files from Windows 10, you may delete few essential files that goes directly to recycle bin. Emptying recycle bin folder in such occasions leads to permanent deletion of files
- While erasing unwanted files and folders from our system using Shift Delete keys, by accident you may delete few important files along with useless files
- Interruptions like sudden system shutdown or abrupt ejection of removal storage device from the system while transferring files from Windows 10 system to removable storage device or vice versa can lead to deletion of few files
- Deletion of virus infected files by anti-virus tool can happen without any intimation to you, when you scan your computer with reliable and updated anti-virus tool
- Deleting files via MS-DOS command can permanently delete files from the system
If you come across any of the above discussed data loss scenarios without having any data backup, then immediately stop using your computer hard drive to avoid saving new files on it, as it reduces the chance of recovery. Then, use Remo Recover, which is a professional data recovery tool to recover permanently deleted files in Windows 10. Just evaluate the software by downloading and executing its free demo version, which is well equipped with strong scanning algorithms. With strong scanning algorithms, it scans your Windows 10 hard drive, recognizes and recovers more than 280 types of files in few clicks. Once it completes recovery process, permits to preview the recovered files in File Type View or Data View. To save the recovered files, you need to purchase the licensed edition. Please check it out here to know the step by step procedure to recover deleted files using this software.
Eye-Catching Features of this Software:
Remo Recover software recovers lost and deleted files from Windows 10 in hassle free manner. It also supports data recovery from external hard drive, memory cards, pen drives, flash drives, memory sticks, and many more devices. Different types of hard drives supported by this software are SSD, SCSI, IDE, SATA, etc. Besides Windows 10, it is proficient enough in recovering lost and deleted data on Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, Windows Server 2003 and 2008, Windows 2000, etc. All the recovered files can be sorted based on file name, file type, size, and date and also they can be compressed in order to increase the free disk space.