Fujitsu, an IT equipment and services company warned users about the issue of ScanSnap with the latest operating system macOS Sierra. The handling of PDF files with the operating system may results in data loss from Mac system. However, it is expected that the problem is going to increase with the release of new update 10.12.2.
According to the TidBITS reports, Apple Inc. step up to create a common application to view and edit PDF files on both the iOS devices and macOS system. Due to which users avoid Apple own Preview application but use third party tool to view PDF files. In reply to the TidBITS, the lead developer Mac app said that a new release comes which fixes some errors in existing app and compatible with the others.
In spite of that macOS Sierra is facing several other problems like BootCamp missing after the Sierra update. The BootCamp is basically assistant tool used to operate multiple operating system on Mac computers. But due to incompatibility issues BootCamp partition missing after update of Sierra.
Common reasons behind boot camp missing partition after Sierra install
- Improper installation
- Interruption while updating
- Download stuck while updating to the latest version
Under such condition, you can also employ software to recover bootcamp partition missing after sierra install without any issue. Apart from missing partition recovery, you can also recover deleted, formatted, reformatted and corrupted files easily.
Some of the benefits of above software
- Compatible on all the version of Mac based machines
- Recover more than 300 files types including RAW photos and videos
- Search recovered files from missing partition according to file name, file type and file size.
- Enables data recovery from different mac file systems such as HFS, HFSX, NTFS, HFS+, etc.
- Technical support is available to guide users anytime to recover missing partitions from macOS Sierra.