Use Remo Recover and restore your lost data from the Hard Disk!
In this technological era, almost everyone is connected to internet and computer by several means. People are storing their confidential data in their computers’ hard drive. And in such case, data security has become a crucial concern to take care of because you never know how secure your data is! You can never take the guarantee of your data security. Under worst case scenario, even you yourself may accidentally delete your data and you will be left with nothing then. This could be the sickest thing ever happening to someone. In another case, you may try some third party utility tool to recover your lost data but let’s say this messes up the things even more. So choosing a good third party tool to recover your lost data from the hard drive is also a matter of serious concern. But when you have Remo Recover tool in market you certainly need not worry which effectively restores the data back to your hard disk with high success rate without much trouble.
Some suggestions to restore deleted data from Hard Disk:
- Recover data from Recycle Bin: If you delete your data just by using Del command and not by using Shift+Del command, then data goes and resides into the Recycle Bin and when required you can easily recover those data from the Recycle Bin.
- Recover files from the backup: If you are one of those who keep backing up the data on regular basis then you are in safe side because even when you lose data from the hard disk, you can restore the lost files using the backup program.
- Use a good Data Recovery software: If you exclude both the categories mentioned above then all you are left with is to use some trust-worthy application to recover the lost data and that trust-worthy software, off course, is Remo Recover which recover deleted data from hard drive very efficiently.
Steps to recover the lost data from your Hard Disk:
You can simply follow the below mentioned procedure to recover you data from the hard disk:
Step 1: First of all, you need download the Remo File Recovery software and install the tool. Now run the program from main screen and select Recover Files.
Step 2: Now proceed by selecting Recover Deleted Files to recover deleted files from the hard drive.
Step 3: Choose the respected hard drive from where you have deleted your data and click Next to initialize the recovery process.
Step 4: After you select ‘Next’, you will be able to view all the files which are recovered with all the properties intact.
Step 5: Select the recovered file whichever you want to and save it to the desired memory location on your computer.
Note: You can use an option Preview in the demo version of the product to view all the restored data and further can save them too just by using the activated version.
Features of Remo Recover:
- Remo Recover software works effectively on all the major versions of Windows OS, like Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, Windows 2008 and 2003.
- This software allows you also to sort the recovered data by using File Type View option or Data View
- Can be used to recover the lost data from various file systems drives like RAID0, RAID1 and RAID5 partitions and from file system FAT, NTFS, FAT32, NTFS5, ExFAT etc drives.