Finding lost photos in the memory card is very easy with the help of Remo recover software; this tool is specifically designed to find lost photos on Memory card. By utilizing the advanced powerful algorithm this tool deeply scans your memory card and fetches all the deleted or missing pictures in it. It can also recover different forms of RAW image files and any type of photo file formats like TIFF, GIF, PNG, etc. This tool has the ability to find lost photos on memory card that is formatted or broken due to any reasons. Once the lost photo is recovered you can save it to any desired location which is accessible by the Windows operating system.
Key attributes of Remo Recover:
- This tool can recover the deleted photos from digital camera of different brands like Nikon, Panasonic, Canon, Fujifilm, Sony, etc.
- Remo recover application can recover photos from external storage devices including memory cards, flash drives, FireWire, USB, digital cameras, etc.
- It has the potential to restore all media file types which includes video and digital RAW photos which are captured by using professional DSLRs.
- Once the lost pictures are recovered you can sort them in to the basis of name, size, date and file type and it also provides signature search and find tool for fast processing of pictures.
Additional benefits of Remo Recover:
- You can recover the lost photos on memory card in all the versions of Windows operating system such as Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, etc.
- Remo Recover tool provides very simple and friendly graphical user interface to the users so you will not find any difficulties to utilize this software.
- It consists of unique features like inbuilt option which allows you to view all the recovered photos and save recovery session which saves you precious time by avoiding the rescanning of drives in future.
- This tool is very much safe and secure because it is free from malware or virus infections, this tool does not affect your system files.
When Remo Recover is useful?
- You might lose your pictures when interruption occurs during the transfer of pictures from memory card to computer or vice versa.
- Because of virus or malware infections your photos might get affected and becomes inaccessible in the memory card.
- Other factors like using same memory card on multiple devices and due to turning camera off unexpectedly displays a Memory card error.
How to install Remo Recover?
Download and install Remo Recover toolkit on your Windows operating system and launch the application. Click on Recover Photos option and Select the connected memory card from where you have to recover the photos. Click on Next button to start the recovery process. After the completion of recovery process you can view the recovered photo file by using inbuilt preview option. Finally you can save the recovered photos by using save feature which is available only in the licensed version.