It is quite obvious that user get troubled when files stored in hard drive, external hard drive, USB, flash drive and memory card is changed into shortcuts due to virus infection. It leads to severe data loss from various data storage devices. Is it possible to recover infected files from virus? If yes, please suggest how to recover files infected by shortcut virus. Thanks in Advance!!!!
Under such horrible condition, you can employ Remo Recover software to data recovery which is infected by harmful virus. This software is capable in recovering more than 300 file types in few mouse clicks. With the application of this software, you are able to recover photos, audio, videos, document file, compressed file, PSD file and so on. It is completely free from virus and malware programs so that users can recover files with utmost ease. You can get this software online and restore infected files in easily.
Steps to recover shortcut files using inbuilt features of system
It is possible to restore shortcut files stored in any data storage device using CMD command if you have not formatted the drive. The steps involved in the process is mentioned below:
- First of all, Run Command. For Windows XP users: Go to Start and then press Run. Just type cmd and press OK button. For Windows 7 or 8 users: Use Windows+R key then you have RUN button. Type cmd and then press O button.
- From command prompt, type attrib -h -r -s /s /d G:\
In case virus hides the files, you are able to read and access files using above mentioned steps. If you are unable to access the files then you can use Remo Recover software.
Features of Remo Recover Software
- This software is compatible with all the versions of Windows operating system such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
- Using this software, you can easily recover images, videos, songs, compressed file (RAR and ZIP), Photoshop file, Office document file, etc.
- Demo version is available on website so that users can download tool for free and recover shortcut files infected by virus.
- You can also preview recovered data before purchasing the tool. If you are satisfied with the working of too then you need to purchase in order to save recovered file.
Steps to Recover Virus Infected Files
- Download Remo Recover software on Windows PC or laptop. Then install the application to perform data recovery in a pitch perfect way.
- From main Windows, choose Recover Files and then press either Recover Deleted Files or Recover Lost Files.
- Select particular drive from which you want to recover deleted or lost files due to virus infection. Start the data recovery process by simply pressing next button.
- Choose important files from list of recoverable files and press preview button to justify the recovery process.