People often prefer various kinds of devices to store and transfer the data. Thumb drives are one such kind of drives used in computers to serve the same purpose but simultaneously they are vulnerable to data losses too. However, you can recover deleted files from thumb drive using Remo Recover Mac utility irrespective of the reason of file deletion.
Remo Recover Mac: Great utility to undelete files thumb drive–
Remo Recover Mac has been proved to be a milestone in the field of data recovery which successfully retrieves all kinds of data from all the Mac based machines like images, videos, PST files, RAR files, documents etc. regardless of the source of storage device. Also, this tool is feasible for recovering files from crashed, formatted/reformatted, damaged and RAW thumb files.
- Provides a simple GUI to help every kind of users to operate through it with clear instructions at each step.
- Is compatible with HFS, HFSX, FAT and ExFAT file system based partition recovery.
- Can recover files from RAID0, RAID1 and RAID5 arrays.
- Works pretty well with the major versions of Mac such as Yosemite, Lion, Snow Leopard and Mountain Lion etc.
- Remo Provides a 24*7 back up of highly proficient customer support team.
In addition to all these, Remo Recover Mac is very user-friendly and result oriented program which is equipped with several unique features and give users the privilege of availing almost all the features of licensed version in the demo version itself.
- Specially designed ‘Mac Finder Styled Interface’ helps users to ‘Preview’ the recovered data right after scanning.
- ‘Save Recovery Session’ is an exemplary features which saves significant amount of time of the users by allowing them to save the on-going scanning progress which could be resumed further, when needed.
- ‘Open Recovery Session’ assists in resuming the scanning process.
- Using ‘Find’ tool you can search for particular file from the list of recovered files.
Data loss scenarios:
Either mistakenly or intentionally, certain actions lead to data loss like thumb drive getting corrupted, improper ejection of thumb drive from the Mac computer, some interruption while transfer of file between drive and Mac.
Steps covering recovery of deleted files from thumb drive:
Remo Recover incorporates a quick process of file recovery involving few steps which could be achieved by hitting several mouse clicks prior to which, connect your affected thumb drive to your Mac computer.
- Install and download the demo version of the software, which comes for free on your Macintosh machine and select ‘Recover Files’ from the main screen.
- Click on ‘Recover Deleted Files’.
- Now choose the icon representing thumb drive and click on ‘Next’ to start with the scanning process.
- You can examine the recovered data using ‘Preview’ option under ‘File Type View’ or ‘Data View’ as per your convenient.
- If you liked the product, make use of ‘Save Recovery Session’ and ‘Open Recovery Session’ appropriate.
- Hit on ‘Next’ to restore deleted files from thumb drive back on to your Mac computer.
It is recommended to avoid over-writing the effected thumb-drive right after the data-loss because over-writing hinders the data recovery process and highly reduces the chances of complete data recovery.