No matter if you have powerhouse gaming notebook or a super-light Ultrabook, a laptop is useless if it doesn’t have good battery life. Many consumers depending on the battery life, select the laptop or set it aside.
The 5 laptops with the best battery life…!
Below are some longest-lasting notebooks on the market. These are the laptops with the best battery life that have been reviewed in 2016.
Asus Transformer Book Flip TP200SA Review
Asus TP200SA Flip is an amazing budget notebook but the processor is very slow.
- Built with good keyboard.
- The USB Type-C port is available.
- Long lasting battery life.
- It includes only 720p resolution
- Performance is very slow which might be frustrating.
DELL XPS 13 Review
The DELL XPS 13 is a great deal, if you are looking for big display, long lasting battery life and powerful performance with cost effective.
- It is the thinnest and lighter weight notebook.
- Includes 1080p display along with record-setting contrast
- Very strong and excellent battery life.
- It has limited connectivity.
- Under load it is warm and very loud.
MacBook Pro 13-Inch with Retina Review
Apple MacBook Pro 13 with Retina remains one of the best notebooks around with high display resolution.
- It has robust connectivity.
- The top-notch display feels great
- Extensively long battery life.
- Its really a bit heavy by modern standards.
- Under load it turns hot.
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon
Lenovo’s X1 Carbon is probably not the excellent Ultrabook but its durable battery life keep it a contender.
- It has rugged quality and the Trackpointer is also good.
- The performance of the processor is strong.
- Battery life is excellent.
- It is not the slimmest notebook.
- very costly
Toshiba’s Portege Z20t Review
Toshiba’s Portege Z20t is very expensive but it has good display and excellent keyboard.
- Excellent battery life and keyboard.
- Amazing matte display for easy reading.
- Middling performance due to Core M processor.
- Very expensive.